Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Vintage Poster Design

Yeap..I am really really into design something that looks so old or so called Vintage Poster,, I know i have taken a wrong Degree,,[maybe..lol], i shud  apply for Graphic Design course back in my university life....but Hey...Life must go on...who cares..

Graphic Designer are so cool, Why?.. because they are trully creative...they see something differently and take it differently..there are no limit for them and no rules. Its just about your creativenesssssss...

So.,here are some of my poster that ive done for my Freelance project:









I feel so proud of myself eventhough i am not a professional graphic designer, i am still able to make money from my own design..yippee!


No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...