Monday, March 5, 2012

What I Found Interesting In South Korea



Salam and Hey Everyone...its been a long time i didnt write here...yeah mengada nak sembang bahasa english...

Anyway, i stil dont know what is MENGADA in english...hmm..im just wondering la kan...

Fer the last two week i have been selected to join the Korean Winter Culture Camp at Daejin University!!


I am really excited eventhough i know it will cost a lot.

FYI : RM 1 = 280 Won

Btw..im Just Sharing Few of the pics when i was there...


Photo wif my frens,facilitator,supervisor,and Dean of International Student Cntre of Daejin University!




Daejin University Bus




Cute korean girls tho!..that guy is not me ok..seriously..




Wrote my name on snow!~



Have a snow swimming competition..lol









Our Room..Much more condusive..compared to My Room in University of Malaya





MyBed..nice...





My study table,





Block sunlight..but astually we need sunlight to heat up our room






Before Snow


After Snow [second Day]





to be continue =)






3 comments:

Hasyash said...

just nak cakap, aku jeles dgn ko malek!!!! cpat2 update yg len..

~fuNtaStY~ said...

salji ori.....seronoknye, wahhh!!...

Azham Vosovic said...

Oh, ni yg tanya I pasal mengada in English kan? haha, sory serious I tak ingat hahaha....in fact sekarang pon masih x ingat haha...

Untunglah dapat pergi Korea...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...