Khamis, 24 Mac 2011
9 Words Women Say and We Men so Often Hear But Never Get
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. Nothing means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) If you want to: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: When accompanied by a smile, then a woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint, just enjoy the moment, however if the woman says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all.
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I've got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself.