Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blind Muslim student uses guide horse instead of dog!

This is a true story happen in US

A blind Muslim woman has used her three-year savings to pay for a miniature horse to help her get about.

Mona Ramouni with her guide horse Cali (Pic: Getty)

Mona Ramouni’s religious parents would not allow her to bring a guide dog into the family house as they consider the animal to be unclean.

Shes a psychology student!.

‘She is an awesome little horse. What I really want is to be able to take her places neither of us would have been able to go without each other,' Ms Ramouni said.

‘Before Cali, I had given up. I got to the point where I thought, “I'm going to get nothing out of my life" Cali has given me the confidence back I used to have as a kid.’

Ms Ramouni lost her sight shortly after birth after being born three months premature.
The 28-year-old, who works as a proofreader of Braille textbooks, is one of only five people in the US who currently has a guide horse.

Ms Ramouni attends class with tiny Cali (Pic: Getty)

For me its totally amazing...must take a really smart horse to be a guide as well.


Extra!

Diriwayatkan dari Ibn Umar R.A berkata, bahawa aku mendengar Rasulullah S.A.W bersabda: “Barangsiapa yg membela anjing, kecuali anjing yg dilatih utk berburu atau anjing yg menjaga ternakan, maka pahalanya akan berkurangan setiap hari dgn dua qeerath.” (Diriwayatkan oleh Al-Bukhari 5059, Muslim 2941, dlm riwayat yg lainnya diriwayatkan keduanya menyebut 1 qirath)

Perkataan qirath merujuk kpd jumlah besar pahala; sekiranya pahala seseorang itu dikurangkan dlm 1 qirath, maksudnya dia berada dlm keadaan dosa, kerana hilang pahala adalah spt mendapat dosa, keduanya menunjukkan ia adalah sesuatu yg haram kerana ia menjadi penyebab mendorong ke arah itu.

3 comments:

Cik Ekin said...

tak sangka kuda pon sebijak anjing ye? Subhanallah!

Malek Ku said...

=)

Anonymous said...

I love sayasukamalek.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...